- Do you sometimes find yourself struggling to get to sleep...
- Or wake up in the night unable to get back to sleep?
- Ever feel tired during the day and wish you had more energy?
Learn simple yoga techniques, mindful practices and invaluable daily habits to help you to calm your nervous system, sleep more easily and feel more energised and alert during the day.
In this workshop we will explore the following…
- How sleep works - how much you need and why you might be struggling to get to sleep (or waking up in the middle of the night).
- Sleep saboteurs - what are the blocks to having a good night’s sleep and how to avoid the cycle of sleeplessness.
- Simple effective yoga sequences to help you to sleep better.
- How to have more energy during the day even if you've not had the best night’s sleep.
- What types of yoga work best and when?
- Straight forward breathing practices to balance the mind and help you to sleep well.
- Natural approaches to help calm the mind, feel more grounded and improve sleep.
- Build up a tool kit to help you to improve your energy levels during the day and feel more rested.
This workshop is suitable for all levels including those new to yoga.
Call Inspire Hot Yoga on 01628 635198 to book your place (£30)